Frequently Asked Questions
You asked, we answered!
Is there free parking?
- Yes, we have plenty of free parking in the Colorado Free University parking lot. It is safe, well-lit, and there is handicap parking as well
Is the theatre heated or air conditioned?
- The John Hand Theatre does have heat and does have a swamp cooler that's used for the warmer months. We do suggest you bring a sweater or coat.
Do you have wheelchair accessible seats?
- We do have a block of space in the front of the theatre that is reserved for wheelchairs or patrons who request a ground level seat. Please use the Contact Us page to let us know if you need to reserve a space.
Do you OFFER late seating?
- ABSOLUTELY NO LATE SEATING
I have a group or club that would like to do a reception or talk back with the cast after the show. Can you accommodate?
- Absolutely! Spotlight loves groups and we would be happy to help you organize something special for your group. Contact us with all the details and we will work something out.
Are there any restaurants nearby you'd recommend for dinner before or after the show?
- There are some terrific restaurants in the Lowry neighborhood. Here are a few that we recommend (Click on the name to visit their website):
I've never been to your theatre before. How do I get there?
- Visit our Map and Directions page to get step by step directions on how to get to the theatre, as well as routes if your coming from any of the three major interstates in the Denver area.